Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ha-HA

Hey look at that, five months has passed by already? Time flies when you're busy starting a new life, moving, adjusting, AND having fun. anyhoo I have been doing a lot of art, not as much as I would like/normally because of the whole uprooting and adjusting but I'm hanging on. Even new art stuff for work. Anyway I was keeping this a secret since I thought we would make posters soon, but it may not bee for a long time. I started to buy screen printing stuff so I may try to do a run of these someday? who knows. ANYWAY. Back to posting art. Hopefully more frequently.



And the line art I inked. For this I had to practice a bit since it had been YEARS since i've traditionally inked anything.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT inking! Love this, Monique! I'm so glad your updating again. Many more to come soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to this blog once and left in disappointment when I saw that the last time you posted was last year!

    I love the poster by the way and your artistic skills are on point!

    ReplyDelete