Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Endor indoors! Get it! It's a joke!

Behold! A table terrarium? Isn't that's sweet. But wait, whats this? If you look closer...
There's an ewok in my bowl.
Quite a few of them actual, with a couple of friends (can you spot them?) Fighting off imperial forces!
A battle is being waged in what looks like a river bed. Of some sort. (Yes, I added the walkers later)
View from above.

What's that in the trees?!
This was a lot of fun to make. A quick, reasonably priced nerdy craft project.  I got the idea after stumbling across a sweet stash of mico machine star wars toys at a local toy shop. If people are interested, I might start an etsy account selling "kits" for these bad boys since I kind of  stock piled on toys. Or maybe a lucky few will get some Star Wars/Nature related Christmas gift. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Monique this is awesome! I have a big glass jar that i haven't known what to do with.... NOW I KNOW!

    --Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll trade you an awesome terrarium for some crap I make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want some figures!!

    ReplyDelete