Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gravity Falls t-shirt contest!

Some more of what I've been u to in the past month!

I got off my tuff and made some art for welovefine.com ‘s Gravity Falls T-shirt design contest. If you love me, the show, and/or the shirts I designed, I would be *ever* so grateful if you could go to the following links and give each design a 5/5 rating! Seriously I’ll love you forever! Yay please and thank you!!!























 
Vote 5/5 for The Mystery Shack Souvenir shirt!

























Vote 5/5 for the Mister Mystery Club shirt!


























Vote 5/5 for the Panther Shirt!


























Vote 5/5 for the Puma Shirt!


For reals, thank you so much if you do take the time to go and vote! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment