Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall! and Photos!

Has it really been over a month since I last posted? Sadly yes. but I think to help improve post frequency I'm going to do a little experiment here and start posting some of my photos and random stuff that makes me smile. I'm still art-ing (and I've even picked up several new hobbies..) and I'll definitely be continuing to show that stuff here too but in the mean time.. First I painted my nail all Kate Spade-y with a touch of Geninne's inspired art on my thumb
Then the other day I noticed this. You can tell its a girl car because of the eyelashes
And its fall in the bay area. You know what that means?! SPIDERS. EVERYWHERE.
That is over my front door frame. There are so many cobwebs that appear we dont really need to decorate for Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment